The summer 2019 edition of our newsletter, Southeast Chapter Update, is now available! Click here to view the most recent updates from our chapter on our newsletter page (https://sccmse.org/newsletters/ )!
The Southeast Chapter of SCCM is excited to launch a new initiative, the Bite-Sized Lecture Series. This series of hour-long, lunchtime lectures will provide high-yield learning in short, easy to digest segments delivered by lectures of different disciplines and/or professions and will also offer an opportunity for members to gain regional speaking experience. The first Bite-Sized Lecture series will be hosted by the University of Mississippi Medical Center on Wednesday, October 23rd from 12:30-1:30 EST/11:30-12:30 CST. The following topics will be presented:
- “Approach to management of status epilepticus in the ICU” presented by Christa O’Hana S. Nobleza, MD, MSCI
- “Intraabdominal hypertension/abdominal compartment syndrome” presented by Matthew E. Kutcher, MD, Trauma, Critical Care, and Acute Care Surgery
- “Albumin in the ICU” presented by Jorge Castañeda, MD
Please click here or use the following link to register for this event: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=uvyewwrab&oeidk=a07eglymagh80618a14.
If you are interested in hosting a future Bite-Sized Lecture Series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our elections for Secretary, Treasurer, and Members-at-Large are open. Please click here to see descriptions of our open positions. Self-nominations are allowed.
Deadline for nominations is November 1, 2019
Please join us for the next Twitter Journal Clubs! Follow us @SCCMSE, #SCCMSEChat
- Thursday, October 17th at 12 PM CST: “The safety of high-dose insulin euglycemic therapy for toxin-induced cardiac toxicity”
- Wednesday, December 4th at 12 PM CST: “Half-Dose Versus Full-Dose Alteplase for Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism”
Click here to register or donate: https://donate.sepsis.org/event/spike-out-sepsis-atlanta-2019/e238913
For more information and to become a sponsor, contact email@example.com
Click here to register: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07egc7wy0o126e88a4&oseq=&c=&ch=
The summer 2019 edition of our newsletter, Southeast Chapter Update, is now available! Click here to view the most recent updates from our chapter on our newsletter page!