The Southeast Chapter of the SCCM invites you to a day of learning in the 1-day Critical Care Ultrasound course conveniently scheduled the day before the Southeastern Critical Care Summit on Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023.
The course is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of practitioners who manage and treat adult patients in the intensive care unit. During the one-day course attendees will participate in seminars to reinforce fundamental concepts and hands-on skill stations to reinforce fundamental concepts and hands-on skill stations.
- When? Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023
- Where? Atlanta, GA at Emory University School of Medicine, Center of Experiential Learning
· Physicians in training/ APP Southeast Chapter members: $450
· Physicians in training/ APP Southeast Chapter non members: $500
· Physicians in training/ APP Southeast Chapter non members + 1 year Chapter membership: $495 (best value!)
· Physicians: $600
- CE credit? available for physicians, nurses and advanced practice providers (APPs) C
A $75 non-refundable processing fee is included in the course tuition. Written cancellations received 10 or more business days before the course will receive tuition reimbursement less the $75 handling fee. Cancellations less than 10 days prior to course or failure to attend the course will result in forfeiture of entire course tuition.
Once class fills up (20 participant capacity), a wait list will be available for more sign up.